Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the version 2.1.0 release of RocketMQ Spring. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
Download the 2.1.0 release
- [ISSUE #208] - Support request/reply model in rocketmq-spring.
- [ISSUE #178] - Refactor transaction message implementation.
- [ISSUE #190] - Delete useless code and ambiguous deprecated annotation about JacksonFallbackConfiguration.
- [ISSUE #192] - Upgrade rocketmq version to 4.6.0 and add unit tests.
- [ISSUE #202] - Refactor transaction auto configuration and enable extRocketMQTemplate send transactional messages.
- [ISSUE #213] - Polish readme file.
- [ISSUE #215] - Polish the code and modify version.
- [ISSUE #211] - Remove the limitation that ExtRocketMQTemplate can not keep the same nameserver as RocketMQTemplate.
- [ISSUE #218] - Fix spring scopeTarget will repeat consumer instance.