Download the 4.5.1 release
Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the 4.5.1 release of RocketMQ. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
- [ISSUE-1174] - Support domain host for name server.
- [RIP-9] - Provide RocketMQ Developer's Guide in English and Chinese.
- [RIP-10] - Add unit test cases.
- [ISSUE-1129] - Change the release package style to rocketmq-version.
- [ISSUE-1138] - Deprecate admin interface exposed in producer/consumer.
- [ISSUE-1200] - Polish the default message trace topic config.
- [ISSUE-1078] - Fixed the issue that User can't use mqadmin command normally if they don't copy the tool.yml file to related fold and AclEnable flag is closed.
- [ISSUE-1147] - Fixed the issue that broker will report exception if open the aclEnable and enableDLegerCommitLog flag at the same time.
- [ISSUE-1164] - Fixed the issue that Consumer Instance can't consume message from slave when cluster is in the high level tps when master has been killed.