Download the 4.6.0 release
Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the 4.6.0 release of RocketMQ. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
- [ISSUE-1388] - Add lite pull consumer support for RocketMQ.
- [RIP-15] - Add IPv6 support for RocketMQ.
- [RIP-16] - Add Request-Reply support for RocketMQ.
- [ISSUE-504] - Polish 'No route info of this topic' exception.
- [ISSUE-1483] - Make QueryMsgByIdSubCommand print offsetID only once.
- [ISSUE-1435] - Fix discarded mqadmin subcommand document description.
- [ISSUE-1528] - Mocking related functions to make producer get right topicrouteinfo and invoke callback functions.
- [ISSUE-1519] - Optimise performance/stability of transaction message.
- [ISSUE-1531] - Upgrade fastjson version.
- [RIP-10] - Add test cases for ConsumeMessageOrderlyService#consumeMessageDirectly.
- [ISSUE-1082] - Fix disconnection of HA.
- [ISSUE-1456] - Fix replica abnormal recover slow issue.
- [ISSUE-1108] - Fix concurrent problems with client-side connection creation.
- [ISSUE-1464] - Fix the issue that master node route info was lost when the node joined the group in dledger mode.
- [ISSUE-1470] - Fix the issue that lite pull consumer lost messages.
- [ISSUE-1491] - Ignore IllegalStateException when remove shutdown hook.
- [ISSUE-1535] - Fix ha sync transfer timeout.
- [ISSUE-1528] - Fix the unit tests of DefaultMQProducer.
- [ISSUE-1568] - Resolve repeat compress issue of transaction message.
- [ISSUE-1564] - Fix the IP filter logic in ipv6/ipv4 coexist environment .