Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the 4.4.0 release of RocketMQ. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
Download the 4.4.0 release
- Source: rocketmq-all-4.4.0-source-release.zip [PGP] [MD5] [SHA1]
- Binary: rocketmq-all-4.4.0-bin-release.zip [PGP] [MD5] [SHA1]
- [ISSUE-403] - Support the ACL standard for RocketMQ.
- [ISSUE-502] - Support SQL92 filter in pull consumer.
- [ISSUE-525] - Support message trace.
- [ISSUE-511] - Polish comment for CountDownLatch.
- [ISSUE-536] - Update fastjson version to 1.2.51.
- [ISSUE-571] - Polish a default value for DB message.
- [ISSUE-581] - Polish Copyright in NOTICE file.
- [ISSUE-582] - Update asynchronous send thread pool from callback executor to an exclusive one.
- [ISSUE-586] - Format output number in admin tools.
- [ISSUE-640] - Polish config file for travis-ci.
- [ISSUE-693] - Add instance name to enable to send trace message to different clusters.
- [ISSUE-512] - Fixed the issue that RocketMQ can not print config items with -p option.
- [ISSUE-544] - Fixed transactional message will be lost under extreme condition.
- [ISSUE-556] - Fixed the issue that epoll native selector start error in broker.
- [ISSUE-604] - Fixed the issue that semaphore was not released when asyn invoke timeout.