Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the version 2.0.4 release of RocketMQ Spring. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
Download the 2.0.4 release
- [ISSUE #86] - Support to configure whether consumer listener is enabled through configuration file.
- [ISSUE #96] - Support resolve placeholder for listener.txProducerGroup.
- [ISSUE #103] - Support resolve placeholder for selectorExpression.
- [ISSUE #137] - Upgrade rocketmq dependency to 4.5.2.
- [ISSUE #152] - An enhancement about the convert in RocketMQTemplate.
- [ISSUE #81] - Fix RocketMQTemplate.syncSend collection type method signature.
- [ISSUE #83] - Fix addUserProperties will override headers from rocketmq.
- [ISSUE #107] - Fix the message was consumed twice because of the same instanceName.
- [ISSUE #117] - Fix timeout failed in syncSendOrderly.
- [ISSUE #163] - Fix transactionProducer has incorrect namespace.