Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the version 2.2.0 release of RocketMQ Spring. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
Download the 2.2.0 release
- [ISSUE #306] - Support real LitePullMessage in RocketMQ-Spring..
- [ISSUE #289] - Use the default instance name when using acl.
- [ISSUE #298] - Too many warning info when consuming failed.
- [ISSUE #308] - Fix the comment error in ACLStringConsumer class.
- [ISSUE #314] - Modify parent.versions of modules in samples project from 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT to 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT.
- [ISSUE #327] - Remove info log in consumeMessage method.
- [ISSUE #329] - Upgrade RocketMQ version to 4.8.0.
- [ISSUE #331] - Update notice and readme document.