Below is a summary of the issues addressed in the version 2.2.2 release of RocketMQ Spring. For full documentation of the release, a guide to get started, please refer to Quick Start.
- [ISSUE #219] - Support to enable tls through configuration file.
- [ISSUE #389] - Upgrade rocketmq-samples version to 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT.
- [ISSUE #396] - Support namespace in configuration file and annotation.
- [ISSUE #402] - Supplement rocketmq sync send message failed log out.
- [ISSUE #404] - Upgrade RocketMQ version to 4.9.2.
- [ISSUE #417] - Fix the instance name is too long.
- [ISSUE #410] - Chore: sample-version-sync.
- [ISSUE #428] - Upgrade spring-core and spring-boot due to cve.
- [ISSUE #411] - Support DELAY and WAIT properties in RocketMQHeaders.java, which can convert Spring-Message to Rocket-Message conveniently.
- [ISSUE #419] - Support consumption retry strategy configuration.
- [ISSUE #429] - The 'consumeThreadMax' in annotation @RocketMQMessageListener is not works well.
- [ISSUE #436] - Upgrade RocketMQ version to 4.9.3.
- [ISSUE #435] - Support Consumer Shutdown "awaitTerminationMillisWhenShutdown".
- [ISSUE #439] - Fix the wrong comment description of the default value in the keepalivetime field of the RocketMQTransactionListener annotation.
- [ISSUE #443] - Update Spring to 5.3.18 to fix CVE cve-2022-22965 aka Spring4shell.